2007/03/22

CROP FOR KIDS.......Good Friday - 6th of April

UPDATED 23/03/07 10:38pm

All Day Crop to raise money for the Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal.
We would love for this to be a huge event within the Victorian Scrapbooking community and hope that you can all help us achieve our goal of donating a sizable amount to this very worthwhile cause.

Crop for Kids The Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal
When: Friday 6th April 2007
Where: Mulgrave Community Centre 355 Wellington Road, Mulgrave (MelRef 80 D1)
Time: 10am - 5pm Entry
Fee: $25

We hope to reach our goal by holding raffles, auctions and competitions throughout the day. Please check back next week as we start to add some very exciting news about the event.
Also if anyone has any ideas or would like to help out please contact:
CROP FOR KIDS BLOG for more information

check out the SPONSORS and Scrapbookers supporting so far

SCRAPPERS WHO ARE GETTING INVOLVED
Alison Shearer
Dawn Stan
Elizabeth Munro
Jaimie Emmerton
Julie Love
Kate Mason
Kathie Link
Kim Archer
Kylie Tout
Lee Woodside
Loretta Grayson
Lou Spiden
Ngaire Bartlam
Paula Clark
Rachael Scholz
Raylene Wilkinson
Steph Caskey-Devlin
Zina Wright

PROUD SUPPORTERS
Addicted to Craft
Chatterbox Inc
Craft Queen
Down Under Direct
Fiskars
Francheville
Karen's Scrapbooking Kupboard
Katie Toland Photography
KitiQ
Photo Direct
Pictures In Time
Pride Publishing (For Keeps)
Print Blocks
Remember When Scrapbooking
Sandylion
Scrap Pile
Scrapanalia
Scrapbook It
Scrapbook Magic
Scrapping Angels Design Team
Scrappy Hollow
Scraptacular
Scrapware
Simply Scrapbooking
Sissey
Sydney Sewing Supplies
Tarisota Collections
The Scrapbook Lady
Universal Magazines (Scrapbook Creations)
Urban Lily

I seriously cant wait for this crop....ive heard it is going to be fantastic......Loads of prizes from some amazing companies and suppliers + scrapbookers
There are going to be classes on the day too........................+ GOODIES GALORE!!!!

I'm going with a group of friends.....and it will be my birthday too.....so that will make it even more SPECIAL....should i wear a birthday HAT????

anyways....if you are thinking of going - contact the girls on the CROP for KIDS blog (link above) and they will get your ticket out too you asap....

I have started a thread on TOP50 - so add your name if you are coming!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

_______________________________________
On to other things
I have had some Watermarks made up for me....but for the life of me i couldnt work out how to add them to my projects/photos etc....
But thanks to Vita, Beth, Lavenda, and my HUBBY.....I have finally worked out how to do it....and its SO SIMPLE
Here is my example of 1 of my watermarks that Beth created for me!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ok thats it for tonight....i have people 'hounding' me on MSN to "hurry up and post my updates"

and DONT FORGET to keep your eyes open for the EXCITING NEWS on the 1st of APRIL....wink wink!!!!

SORRY...........me again....
Melbourne Get Together is on this weekend (saturday) - Check out TOP50 for more details...would love to see you there!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Librarian said...

Cool - hope there is heaps of money raised!

Love the watermark - it looks fantastic!

March 22, 2007 9:35 pm  
Blogger bon said...

looking good...
i will see you there! I hope they raise heaps too.
fun day today too ;)
can't wait for my stamps :)

March 22, 2007 9:45 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

the watermark looks fantastic... Have fun on Saturday. I'm looking forward to next months catch up :-D

March 22, 2007 10:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleur, love the watermark. I would love to go to the Good Friday Crop, I'll speak with Fi and see if she wants to come as company is always good.

Looking forward to catching up again.

March 23, 2007 2:33 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

oh that would be ACE if you and Fi could come...
Its going to be an awesome day....

March 23, 2007 3:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fleur

Mananged to get tickets today and I have asked the lady (Wendy) to book the table under your name. Really looking forward to helping out kids. Wendy and her partner Duncan sound so lovely. I looked for the thread on Top50 but couldn't find it. What section do I look under as its quite a big website and not that good at negotiating them?? lol

Ange

March 24, 2007 2:19 pm  
Blogger simone said...

Fleur you are so lucky to be going. If we weren't going away for Easter I would definitely be there.
The watermark idea is fantastic too.
Great to catch up today (sat) and thankyou so much for my prize for the card challenge too - love it:-)

March 24, 2007 5:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This mini album is adorable... I want to see more. Talk about a great watermark. I hope lots of money is raised.

March 26, 2007 3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs