2007/03/06

KICKING myself...............

Earlier in the night...i got a call from Ruth....
she says "Where are you?" - Im like "Oh! Crap"

I had completely FORGOTTEN about our fortnightly Get Together - I was so MAD at myself...I absolutely LOVE going along to these CROPS - so now ive missed out on seeing all the Girls (Hi Girls...im so sorry i didnt make it tonight) I was going to Tee them all up for a workshop as well....(so girls....when do you all want to come over for a Stampin' Up! Workshop?????)

anyways....because im 'Little Miss Forgetful' (I even looked in my diary today....but obviously not today's date...lol) I was determined to still Scrap something tonight....

I wanted to do a little 'memories' book for Eve and her new little bubs - Daniel.
I have left the journalling blocks blank...so that she can fill in all the details...

so HERE it is
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have used the little Maya Road Flower book that Lisa sent me as part of my RAK - thanks again Lisa...I absolutely loved using it....
Papers: DCWV Glitter;
Ink: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip;
Pastel Chalks: Stampin' Up!;
Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets: Label Classics & Greetings Galore;
Ribbon: various

tfl

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate when that happens!!!
Your really looking forward to something and you FORGET IT....ERRRR!!!
Anyway, good to see you got into the swing of things though and still scrapped something!
Its so cute, well done Fleur!!

March 07, 2007 9:12 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is SO cute ! Love it :)

Bugger about forgetting about your crop :(

March 07, 2007 10:30 am  
Blogger Mardi said...

Fleur...the little booklet is just beautiful...are they stampin up stamps..that look like labels....I know it says they are...but Im just checking..... they look fabulous!!!

March 07, 2007 11:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgoodness, how cute is this?! totally cute. good job and I'd love to hear how you made it! xo

March 07, 2007 1:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woops!

Great creation though.

March 07, 2007 7:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! I'm so glad you had fun using the Blossom coaster album. I love it.

March 08, 2007 12:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you have to hate that when u miss out on a night out....silly u....lol
The maya road book looks alot better than when I seen it last week....she will love it.

March 08, 2007 8:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs