2007/03/08

Update on WORKSHOPS

I now only have a couple of spots left for

Tuesday night's Workshop - 20th of March
7.30pm to 9.30pm

please contact me if you would like too attend...
If you cant attend any of the workshops...but you would like to place an order...just email me and i can add your items to the Workshop order.

I cant believe how quick my weeks are 'going' at the moment....
I have scrapped quite a bit....and also found some time to play 'properly' with all my Stampin' Up! Stamps and gadgets....(I'm LOVIN the Stamp a ma jig)

So to start you off.....here are some LO's that i have finished recently......
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just love the photo's in this LO.........i have a giggle everytime i look at them....
I have used some of the NEW CI 'Narratives' scalloped papers, and some new Basic grey paper as well.....

This is a circle LO based on a becky fleck sketch from Page Maps
It was set as a challenge on CIS as an 'extra' for the Dare to be a DT member'.
I had left my dash a little late for this challenge....so it was completed within 1hr (super quick) - so the scan is a little 'skew whiff' - but im really pleased with the results...and im LOVIN' the circle page maps....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I even managed to use some 'Older' bits and pieces
KI paper, Arctic Frog paper, prima chipboard...

Here are the cards that i created today
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have used a selection of different SU! Stamps
Greetings Galore, Sweet of You, Shape-Ups,
Stampin' Pastels and Blender pens
Inks: basic black, certainly celery, chocolate chip
(I think i will 're-take' the photo in the morning -because the colours are really 'washed out' in this one)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos in "rug'd"... the things our kids do hey?!

March 09, 2007 8:13 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Those all look amazing! Love your work girl!

March 09, 2007 10:48 am  
Blogger bon said...

I LOVE that round LO SO MUCH!!! and it looks even better IRL!

March 09, 2007 11:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleur these are gorgeous. Those photos are funny...:)

Nic xx

March 10, 2007 10:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs