2007/03/16

SORRY...been M.I.A.

Well LOADS of things have been happening this week......I cant believe its Friday!!!!

I won on Scrapbooking Top50 - the February Sketch Challenge
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My prize was a $35 voucher for www.honeypotkids.com.au - so i stocked up on H2O's - mmmmmm I love my 'twinkles' - they have a great range!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also made it to the 3rd round of CIS 'DT Comp' - the challenge was to use 5 photos and no 'people' - we then had to email them to Jolene....so that no one would know the LO's were our own....hehehehehe
anyways....the voting is now over...so now i can share my LO with you all.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sadly I didnt make it to the next round....but thats ok.....I LOVED every single challenge!
Good Luck to the rest of the girls......the next challenge is a 'tricky' one....

Tuesday night.....I had my very First Stampin' Up! Workshop
It was a HUGELY successfull night....thankyou to all my friends....who put me at ease...and really helped me make Tuesday such a great night....(and the gorgeous emails xxxooo)
The next Workshop is on Tuesday the 20th of March - 7.30 - 9.30pm - I still have a couple of seats available.....so let me know if you would like too attend.... edited to add - WORKSHOP is now FULLY BOOKED!!!!!
Outside orders are also happening.....so if you cant attend the workshop...but would like to order something - just let me know....and i can add them to the workshop orders....

Tonight I'm going to Bon's to scrap up a storm for the 123 challenge - so i had better organise a few things for that.....

Oh and before i forget....
The Lynbrook Village shops opened on Thursday....(I know this is TOTALLY exciting.....lol!)
We have been living at Lynbrook for around 6 years now.....and we have only just got some shops in our estate.....It is so exciting for the local residents...We now dont have to travel to the supermarket etc...we can just walk....its fantastic!
If you live in the 'area' - there is a HUGE Carnival on this weekend - so come on down and check it out.....

Have a great weekend......

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those twinklies does look fabo.. I am sorry you didn't make it to the next round at CIS. Our layout is great.

March 16, 2007 12:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Angie.

Fleur you will have to show me how to use the H2O's the colours just look fabulous. Plenty more comps for you to win. Remember "if its for you it won't pass you"

I had a ball making my card on Tuesday which is now winging its way to Scotland as a wedding acceptance.

Loved the gingerbread man layout, great to see layouts with no children!!! lol

March 16, 2007 12:47 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

love the LO's Fleur! I picked the gingerbread man LO as yours straight away. It's really a great LO, shame you didn't get through.

March 16, 2007 6:36 pm  
Blogger simone said...

Congatulations on your top50 win. Love the h2o's you chose, I have some which I use heaps.
Sorry you're not through to the next round - love your gingerbread layout:-)

March 18, 2007 10:17 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Looking forward to Tuesday night Fleur........luv Sandie

March 18, 2007 11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs