2007/04/30

So Sorry..............

Im fine...promise
Ive just been so busy.....
IVe had 3 Workshops in the last week....and im prepping for another on Friday night.....
Im just blown away by how popular Stampin' Up! has been - but im having so much FUN!!!
I will be processing the Workshop Orders really soon....so if you were after something, just send me an email and i can add your item(s) - delivery will be in a week or so.....

I have LOADS of Card Samples to show you all - I will scan and upload soon (hopefully tomorrow sometime)

Over the weekend I also did a LO for the APRIL AED Cybercrop - The DT got sent all the new range of papers...so I got to play with those and create a LO....will upload this tomorrow too....

okies...thats it for now
catch you all really soon

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! You have been a busy little vegemite! WTG !! Look forward to seeing these cards...

May 01, 2007 9:06 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

Great to hear Stamping up is doing so well, good on you!
I got my stamps to day and the little booklet will help so much!
Thanks my angel!

May 01, 2007 10:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs