2007/04/26

Tag!

Ok here are the answers to my tag...from Jolene and Kerryn and Vicky...Im lucky it was the same one...hehehehehe!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I used to have dead straight hair...and then it turned culry (I like it now..but never used too)
2. I have 2 other sisters and a brother
3. I travelled to 23 states in the USA in 1997 - i have wanted to go back ever since
4. I have a penpal, who i have written to for over 15 years (and was fortunate enough to meet with her and her family, on my trip to the States)
5. Im scared of Heights....but really want to climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge.
6. I can wiggle my ears..LOL! (IM struggling now...)

one more, one more...hmmmmmmmmmmmm!
7. I scrap Standing up (apparently that is weird), and i stamp sitting down


Well hope that was a little bit interesting...lol!
I now Tag...anyone who wants to give it a go....

I had a workshop lastnight....it was with a fantastic group of friends...we made some great cards...and had some great laughs!!!! Thanks Sall

Ive got another workshop on Friday night with Leanne....so im prepping for that today...

okies...catch you all later....
dont forget to pop in and comment...so i know you have been to visit....

7 Comments:

Blogger simone said...

Hi Fleur - I can't imagine you with straight hair! I was tagged by Sam too.
Sorry, haven't popped in for a while but I love the cards you've been making. They look fabulous.

April 26, 2007 1:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fleur....Ive been to visit!
Thank you for such a great workshop lastnight, and 3 more booked thats awesome!!!
Ive spoken to Patsy and she loved it too. She's looking forward to having hers,
See you soon x

April 26, 2007 4:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi fleur
thank you for a great workshop last night it was fabulous.
you are so talented i love you work.
can't wait or my w/shop.
see you wednesday

April 26, 2007 9:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fleur,
Thanks for a great workshop ,cant wait until i have mine!!Love the cards we made NOW im all excited about getting my stamps..
see you wed
Suz x

April 27, 2007 10:59 am  
Blogger Mardi said...

Loved reading your tag answers Fleur....and I cant imagine scrapping standing up...Im way too lazy...lol...although I often stand just to make sure I have things straight on my page...
Mardi x

April 28, 2007 10:01 pm  
Blogger Karen Day said...

everyone has had this tag!!!!!!! i cant find one blog without it :D

April 29, 2007 7:33 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

hehe scrap standing up, that is weird! lol
Love your curly hair!

May 01, 2007 10:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs