2007/07/09

OMG.............its HERE, its HERE!!!!!!

OMG...........its HERE!!!!

I just received my order for the new stamps from the SU! Mini Catalogue (Launching on August 1st 2007) I can't share any pics with you at this stage...but I must say - the new products are DROOOOOOOOOOLLLL worthy!!!!
So im going to be busily mounting those over the next couple of days...and also making up examples etc....I seriously cant wait to PLAY!

On Saturday I caught up with Michelle
We had a fantastic day, just chit chatting and spinning ideas of one another...
We are going to get together again soon....for a WHOLE day of cardmaking - I hope its soon!
I also received a BEAUTIFUL card from Michelle today, I just love the colours...Im going to have to get that 'elegant eggplant' ink pad now....hehehehehe

Today I finished off another LO....Im not sure about this one...but anyways....its another done right? The photos were taken by Lauchie - I found them on the camera when i was getting some other things developed....He has managed to push the button, STRIKE a pose.....in time for the camera....hehehehehe....I Just LOVE them....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have also used some of the NEW ScrapFX Retro Flowers...Love these - I have coloured them in using the Stampin' Up! Markers....too easy!!!!

Tomorrow I have a workshop with the LOVELY Dee!!!
So im seriously EXCITED about that....
Should be a great day of CHIT CHAT I reckon!!!!! Lol!

Classes for JULY - Only a few spots left!!!

Stamp a Stack - Tuesday 17th July @ 7.30pm
Secret Box Card - Wednesday 18th July @ 7.30pm
Pop Up Card Class - Thursday 19th July @ 7.30pm

If you would like further details on the above classes or if you would like further information on future classes...please email me fleurie78@optusnet.com.au
and I will email you my Latest Class Newsletter.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he he... that layout is too funny. I think it's great, Fleur. I'll catch up with you after the school holiday. Will email later. ;)

July 10, 2007 9:13 am  
Blogger Michelle Frost-Stevenson said...

I told you the Elegant Eggplant was a must have!! You can never have enough purple!! tee hee...
I look forward to a play day *cough ahem!* seriously creative cuttin' an' pastin'
I love the page & your little man -"Strike a Pose" is right!

July 10, 2007 12:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a Spunk!!! Love the LO!!

July 10, 2007 10:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs