2007/08/19

GOODIE Bag WINNERS....and other stuff!!!

I decided to draw out 3 names for the GOODIE BAGS
so the following 3 need to email me with their postal address....and I will send them out!

JODE

JOLENE

and

LOUISE

congrats girls....

Onto the other stuff.....
thanks Jolene for pointing this out to me

http://www.forkeepscreativescrapbooking.com.au/

Hopefully this is a glimpse of whats to come....I really want to make the cover one day...hehehe
I created this LO a while ago...for CIS Design Team Competition...It is one of my all time favs.

SOME more EXCITING NEWS....
Stampin' Up! is going to be at PAPERIFIC in 2007
October 12th - 14th
at The Pavillion at Docklands
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I will be demonstrating all day on the SATURDAY, with a wonderful group of girls
SO why not come along on the Saturday...so that I can meet you...
and so that you can have a play with our wonderful Stampin' Up! goodies
If you would like to receive further information, or if you would like to JOIN my Stampin' Up! TEAM - please do not hesitate to contact me
Check out the 'official' Melbourne Paperific Expo website here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the ladies who won.
Congrats on getting published too Fleur. I love that LO too. You are so clever and I am sure you will make it to the front cover one day.

August 20, 2007 7:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic LO fluer! Well done!

Ooohhh, and i am SO excited to have won a goodie bag! Thanks heaps!

August 20, 2007 8:27 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats girls !!

August 20, 2007 9:50 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

yipee, woohoo, (as I do a little dance) Paperific is nearly here......yeeha!!!

August 20, 2007 11:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Fleur, congrats :)

August 22, 2007 10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs