2007/08/05

2 Days to go..................

are you excited??????????
I know I am...actually I'm getting a little nervous....
I have been busily making samples with all the new goodies....as well as prepping for the Make and Takes....and also putting together your GOODIE BAGS.....

yep i said goodie bags...hehehehehehe!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Check out that cardstock....GOOD things will come from it.....WINK WINK!!!

I keep getting bookings for the Wednesday night...so IM HUGELY BOOKED OUT
I still have a couple of spots left for the Sunday afternoon....so if you are wanting to come along for a great afternoon out....then email me to book your place....

What else have i been up too?
Well ive had a flood of Workshop bookings...and I'm just loving it....The MINI Catalogue is already prooving to be HUGELY popular (I predicted it would...lol!)

I also just received an order from the US - from a great little site called OH MY CRAFTS - my friend Lynne and I went halvies in the postage and STOCKED up on the CARDS books...They normally retail for around $40 (Ive seen them for even more than this too) but we managed to get them for around US$5each - TOTAL BARGAIN....I got onto this site from a friend (thanks Pam W) - I also bought some NEW Cuttlebug embossing plates...they too were really cheap
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Check out the site when you get a chance....they tend to have sales fairly often....

Tomorrow we have Swimming...and ill be catching up with Dee - and then making more samples and goodie bags, in readiness for WEDNESDAY NIGHT & SUNDAY ARVO

see you all there!!!!!

oh and I must not FORGET.....I have been working on a few little projects of late...for the Lovely JANE Fitchett owner and creator of Crafty Matters - Go and check out all the awesome creations for Augusts SHOW and TELL. I just LOVE the plain bisque pieces - you can decorate them however you like....
be sure to leave a comment for Jane....and the other talented girls who created gorgeous projects this month!
Orders can also be placed direct with Jane
check out CRAFTY MATTERS for further details

2 Comments:

Blogger Mardi said...

Fleur...Hi(waves)...loved your CMC creations this month... very gorgeous!!
...and your enthusiasm is infectious...reading your blog post makes me excited...and I wont even be doing anything special on Wed...lol
Mardi x

August 06, 2007 8:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the stuff you did for Jane, especially the wedding card. Just gorgeous.

August 06, 2007 1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs