2007/07/27

OMG!!! What a week - and its not even the weekend!

WOW...ive had an amazing week so far....

I just found out that I achieved my next Stampin' Up! Target and with
2 months to spare...so I'm totally Jumping up and down today!!!!

I have just sent off my second round of Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogues - so keep an eye out for them in the post....
Orders can be placed FIRST thing on the 1st of August!

I would like to send out a Special Birthday Wish to my friend Vita - It was her birthday on the 25th and I heard she had a great day...Im seeing her tonight at a SU! Workshop....so im looking forward to giving her good wishes in person...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I've was also tagged by the gorgeous Vita as a 'Rockin' Girl Blogger'!
So I'm gonna tag some of my favourite friends as 'Rockin' Girl Bloggers' too -

Vicky
Jolene
Mardi
Belinda


All you girls rock...and you too deserve the ROCKIN' Girl Blogger Icon - Just add it to your sidebar and nominate some other Rockin' Girls.......

Tonight, as i mentioned, I have a workshop....so excited about this one....
Its with a group of TOTALLY amazing Scrapping girls - so I know we are just going to have a blast....

Saturday night is my Stampin' Up! Tutorial over at Crafting In Style - this is going to be HUGE...if you havnt already signed up....GET OVER THERE NOW...there is so much more happening as well......Its a Great weekend to get some Inspiration and Ideas from a group of totally talented Girls...Hope to see you at my TUTORIAL....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also have a workshop with my good friend becky on Sunday afternoon....so Im looking foward to catching up with everyone for this one.........Lauchie is coming with me too....so we will be packing the TOYS ...so that he is entertained......and not bugging me - FINGERS crossed!!!!

4 DAYS to GO!!!!!! are you Ready??????

2 Comments:

Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Hey Fleur...What a great week.
I will get around to putting the tag on my blog sometime this weekend. Thanks so much...I think your a 'rockin blogger' too...lol.
Thanks again...and have a great week!
Belinda
xxx

July 27, 2007 9:11 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

Oh noo I missed the tute at CIS, buggar!
I have my cool icon thanks Fleur! I do ROCK you know!, hehehe

July 31, 2007 6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs