2007/08/10

WOW what a night

We had an awesome night, at my FIRST ever MINI catty party.....
The next is on this Sunday afternoon at 2pm

Because i dont want to ruin the suprise for the Sunday girls....I wont be uploading any pics till Sunday night...sorry

It will be worth the wait....I promise!!!!

I have a workshop tonight...and then ill be checking out the challenges at CIS for their August Cybercrop, that starts tonight.

Have a great weeked everyone...and dont forget to check in later on Sunday night for the MINI Catty Pictures........

MINI Chipboard Booklet CLASS
Would you like to create one of these gorgeous baby booklets?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(materials will vary - choose from girl or boy theme)
I have 4 spots remaining.

Tuesday 21st of August @ 7.30pm
ALL Materials provided - $25


email me TODAY to book your place
fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs