2007/08/01

Latest Layouts

Here are my Latest Lo's
The first is the Layout that I created for Jolene's Online Retreat over at Crafting in Style - I had such a Blast - creating this LO for the retreat....
You can see what everyone else created HERE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All materials are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Boadacious Bouquet, Label Classics, Headline Alphabet
Inks: Ruby Red, Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery
Cardstock: Whisper White
Other: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-Way glue pen

the other is one I finished last week....I started if off for a challenge...but then it transformed into something totally different...I still LOVE the end results though.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dont forget Stampin' Up's! MINI Catalogue is now available to VIEW Online and you can also now place orders. Check out all the YUMMY Goodies - HERE
Or if you would like to receive a copy - email me with your postal address, and I will get one sent straight out to you
fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

August's Stampin' Up! PROMO is also now available - Check it out HERE

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great LO's Fleur !!

August 02, 2007 1:03 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

gorgeous Fleur, especially that one of your neice, stunning....

August 02, 2007 10:37 pm  
Blogger Dee said...

Just adore the ice cream LO - fabulous as always Fleur

August 03, 2007 2:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, Fleur... Especially love the one with Lauchie. How cool is that Autumn Leaves paper.

BTW, I can't wait for my crayons... LOL..

August 03, 2007 3:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS Fleur, you're tempting me to stamp more...........lol

August 03, 2007 11:20 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

Just gorgeous..I love that autumn leaves paper as well..stunning!

August 04, 2007 11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs