2007/07/31

Latest Layout Acceptance

Ive just had another LO accepted by Scrapbook Memories for the QUOTE section...so thats super exciting....It's one of my 'current' fav LO's too...so even better!!!!

I made it through the weekend....with 2 HUGE Stampin' Up! Workshops and my Crafting in Style - Stampin' Up Tutorial (as part of Jolene's Online Retreat) - it was such an AWESOME night..and I just want to THANK everyone who came along and also to Jolene...for inviting me to promote my Stampin' Up! business......kisses and hugs to you all xxxoooo
(all those girls who requested Mini Catalogues and further info - they were all sent out today)

Tomorrow I have a workshop during the day, while Lauchie is at Daycare....so Im really looking forward to that one...I really enjoy day workshops...!

Tomorrow is the 1st of AUGUST...and you all know what that means.....
You can order all the GOODIES from the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue...
To everyone who has already placed their orders with me - I will be processing those orders first thing tomorrow morning.....

Mini Catalgoue Launch Parties

Wednesday 8th of August @ 7.30pm - BOOKED OUT
Sunday 12th of August @ 2.00pm - only a few spots remaining....

email me if you would like to attend on the Sunday.... fleurie78@optusnet.com.au


JULY's Stampin' Up! PROMOTION.........

is still TOP SECRET.......
I will let you know what it is tomorrow - when Stampin' Up! tells us...hehehehehe....
Ive heard its TOTALLY AWESOME.....and that we wont be disappointed.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

Hello Angel, Simone and I are so excited about the 12th I hope you can fill those empty spots!

July 31, 2007 6:25 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

well done on the acceptance smarty pants, which one is it??? I bet i can guess ;)
See you on the 8th to see some of those fine products you will have.

July 31, 2007 7:40 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

Hi Fleur,
congrats on your layout acceptance.
well done!

July 31, 2007 7:56 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATS on the LO !!

August 02, 2007 1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs