2007/08/30

New Goodies....

Check out Scrapbook Capital - Lorrie has just got a whole heap of NEW GOODIES in....
Cant wait to get my hands on my order.....
Check out the What's New Section
Pritt Power Glue (90ml) for $11.50....that is so cheap

I made a heap of cards with Suz on Wed.....I will take some pics tomorrow when Lauchie is at Kinder....So check back tomorrow for some peeks.

I have a workshop tomorrow night too....so will be busy prepping for that.
What is everyone else up to this weekend?
Dale's baseball team has made the semi-finals....so we will be hanging out at baseball for the remainder of the w'end...which is ok...as the weather has just been gorgoues for hanging outside!

4 Comments:

Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

thanks for the plug Fleur. Hopefully more stuff arriving real soon!! I have nothing planned for the weekend except for a catch up on sleep and hopefully (fingers crossed)... lots of chatting on the forum ;) Have a great party 2moro night and hopefully I can get your goodies to you sometime over the weekend.

August 30, 2007 9:19 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Hiya Fleur, just wanted to let you know I got a gorgeous little package of stuff yesterday. How clever are you with all the personalising and little things, I thought it was just awesome!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much

August 31, 2007 8:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fleur,
I have been trying to contact you via email but they keep coming back to me...
jode

August 31, 2007 6:54 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

Hi ya sweetie!
Congratz to Dale, how awesome.
Got my last order and I love my new stamps thanks ever so much!
Oh and you have been tagged on my blog
Go check it out!

September 02, 2007 3:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs