2007/08/28

Whats been Happenin'

Well Ive been busy!!!!

I finally got around to posting off a Circle Journal for CIS - so Julie should be getting that very soon....Can't wait to get my next one....I then only have a couple more to do and then its NO MORE CJ's EVER......EVER....EVER again!!!!

also to the GIRLS who WON the Goodie bags left over from my MINI Launch....they were posted on the weekend...so you should get them soon too....sorry about the wait...I just didnt have time to get them all packed and sent out any sooner....Let me know when they arrive...and of course what you think!!!!

Friday night I had a workshop in Baccas Marsh...OMG! that is a long way a way.....but I had a great time....and the Hostess was just lovely....

Saturday I had the girls over for a day of scrapbooking, and of course chatting....I managed to get a few things on my 'to do' list done...so that was good.....The other girls did a great job....getting numerous projects finished off. YOU GIRLS ROCK!
Saturday night I went to my sis's boyfriends b'day party...so that was good....I also got to catch up with my mum and dad...

Sunday we went to watch a baseball game at Frankston....HOW nice was the weather on Sunday....and of course Monday was just gorgeous too....BRING ON SUMMER!

Monday Lauchie had swimming....he is doing so well....He received a certificate for 'treading water' and he may go up to the next level next week.....
Monday night i went to my first ever POSTIE party...they have some nice stuff.....

Tuesday (TODAY) - I caught up with Dee for a fundraiser for her friend....It was great to catch up again, even though it was only for a short time...We will be catching up for coffee again soon.
I also received my COMISSIONED Layout back from Scrapbook Creations....It was supposed to appear in this months Issue 45...but will be featured in next months instead (due to them running out of room) I seriously cant wait to see this LO in print...as I spent so much time on it...and im so thrilled with the results - so make sure you take a look at Scrapbook Creations Issue #46 - Ill let you know when i receive my free copy.
I also SPLURGED today...big time!
I have been so sick of buying cheapo vacuums (mind you, a cheap vacuum is still $200) so i went out and bought a DYSON....OMG! Im in LOVE and so is Dale...lol!...YOu should have seen how much dust came out of the carpet in the lounge...OMG!!!

Tomorrow I'm having a scrap day with my friend Suzie...after I drop off Lauchie at Daycare....Im really looking forward to it...Not sure if I will Scrap or Stamp.....maybe a bit of both...Hopefully I will have something to share with you all at the end of the day....fingers crossed.....

8 Comments:

Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

I think the only real way to test out that Vac Fleur is to bring it over and show me how it works...lol
All jokes aside.... im serious.....

Have fun scrapping and say hi to Suz.

August 28, 2007 8:59 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

Hey fleur I have a DYSON it's ace..there's no bags it's so much easier.You will love it.Cant't wait to scrap 2moro..HI LORRIE (WAVING AT YOU)...

August 28, 2007 9:32 pm  
Blogger Lou Spiden said...

Hi Fleur - thank so much - my RAK came yesterday. Had to hide from the kids as they were eyeing off the goodies ;)
Lou

August 29, 2007 7:58 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I need a new vacuum cleaner too, but I know DH will just wreck it *rolleyes*

I was born in Bacchus Marsh. Lived in Shae Street, and went to Bacchus Marsh Primary for a couple of years.

August 29, 2007 11:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Fleur, I've got a Dyson vac and it is fantastic. Also I have uni student I pay to use it....even better.
The customer service you get from Dyson is brilliant. My turbine head died the other week. Another one was sent out straight away, they sell for $100 in the shops, didn't even have to send the old one back to them.....

August 29, 2007 1:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Might borrow that Dyson one day Fleur... hehehe... BTW what's a Postie party? Sounds like an Auspost kind of party... hehehe... Hope we can finally catch up next week.

August 29, 2007 4:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dyson's rock Fleur and first time I used it I nearly died with the amount of dust that came up from my carpet. Great on hard floors too.

Had an ace time on Saturday, I am so inspired at the moment, I am rocking through heaps. Thanks for the lovely lunch and great company. The Scrapbook lady is a fantastic place to crop and she is sooooooo friendly and does not push products on you. See you there on Friday Lynne

August 29, 2007 5:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fleur,
Got my goodie bag today! tis ace!
The stamps you used are totally fab! Thanks heaps

Jode

August 30, 2007 9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs