2007/09/02

Ive been tagged..................

Ive been tagged by the lovely Vicky......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
thanks Vicky for thinking of me....oh shucks!!!!
My Nice Matters Award go to:
Lorrie
Belinda
Kirsti
and Jess
these girls are the nicest and they always have great things to say.....and not to mention...help me out alot!!!!
SAVE to your computer and upload to your Blog then tag some of your own special friends.


I havnt forgotten about uploading my pics from my card making day with Suz on wednesday....Ive just been so flat chat this weekend and I also keep forgetting to charge the camera batteries......ooops!
I have some seriously EXCITING STUFF to tell you!!!!!!! So keep checking in to find out what its all about....
I will be sending out Septembers newsletter asap....Ive had a few glitches with the program ive been using...so hopefully that will all be fixed soon....and ill be able to send that out in the next couple of days. If you would like to receive my monthly newsletter...please sign up in the 'links bar' on the right hand side.....Its a great way to find out whats happening with Stampin' Up! each month....and also Class Schedules etc.....

My friend Lorrie over at Scrapbook Capital has her NEW FORUM and GALLERY up and running.....there are still a few little glitches - but she would love for you to come on over and have a chat in the forum.....there is already a great group of girls chatting away.....SO COME on OVER!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

Thanks for the mention Fleur.
always love chatting to you. Pity we live so far apart.
Cant wait to see the pics of your card making with Suz

love Kirsti

September 03, 2007 9:15 am  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Oh wow, thanks Fleur... and thanks for the plug....

Come on over and say hi, any friend of Fleurs is a freind of mine...

September 03, 2007 7:29 pm  
Anonymous Mara Hurst said...

Grateful for sharing this

April 14, 2022 7:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs