2007/09/03

Really, really, really LONG POST!!!!

Just warning you in advance....I have LOADS to tell you all....so perhaps you better grab a cuppa and some choccie...to get through all of this...enjoy!

Here are the cards I created last wednesday...all materials are Stampin' Up! and can be ordered through me at anytime....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamp Sets: Treat Yourself, Scribble This

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamp Sets: Treat Yourself, Big Deal Alphabet

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamp Set: Treat Yourself

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamp Sets: Scribble This, All Year Cheer I
paper: Petals and Paisleys

I have a Layout featured in this months For Keeps Magazine - Issue 58
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This Layout is featured in the FELT section on page 73 - they even took a 'close-up' of the Stampin Up! Stamps that I used...woo hoo!!!!

Stampin' Up! SEPTEMBER Promotion
Hardware Upgrade
Join my Stampin' Up! team as a demonstrator, by purchasing the Starter Kit during September, and expand your Starter Kit with a free tin of Hodgepodge Hardware (valued at $52.95).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The demonstrator Starter Kit comes complete with all the business tools-and the basic stamping supplies-you'll need to start a successful business.

You Can choose from 3 metal types
Aged Copper
Antique Brass
Pewter
Hodgepodge is a great 'add-on' to your Starter Kit - and will also 'finish' off that hand made project beautifully.....
email me if you would like receive further information on this promotion and/or joining my Stampin' Up! team......
fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

This is a Strictly LIMITED offer - ends 30th of September 2007!!!!!!

______________________________
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators
Celebrate World Card Making Day

Card makers join to celebrate the creativity of handmade cards

I will be hosting a CARD MAKING DAY on Saturday the 6th of October

More details to follow shortly

This is going to be such an EXCITING event....I seriously cannot wait to tell you MORE!!!
SPACES are STRICTLY limited...and will be based on a 'first come, first served' basis
express your interest TODAY!!!!
fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

4 Comments:

Blogger Mardi said...

Well Fleur....I had a lovely read with my coffee and toast with honey... loved your cards...you must never be stuck when a birthday pops up suddenly.... a million cards pre-prepared and ready to go...
Mardi xx

September 04, 2007 9:24 am  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

yeah!you uploaded your cards they look great fleur..

September 05, 2007 6:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fleur

Count me in on interested for the 6th of October

Love the cards btw, you are soooooooooooo clever

Ange
ps my card books arrived from the states and they are gorgie pie

September 05, 2007 7:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleur, I love the scribbly stamps and you rock at cards - always!

September 05, 2007 8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs