2007/02/26

2 more LO's 98 to go..........

I had a great day today
Scrapbooking wise....and also POST wise.....
so this is a WARNING...very LONG POST!!!!!!!

I managed to get 2 LO's done and a card...and I also got a GOOD play with my new Stampin' Up! stamps....*g*
I will share images with you, later in this post...

Today i got a knock at the door...and i saw not 1, not 2.....but 3 parcels for me.....i was in total POSTAL HEAVEN.....hehehe

1st parcel was.... my RAK from the lovely Lisa in the USA....and wow...i was spoilt rotten...seriously!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got some GORGEOUS floral brads (never seen these before...they are by K&Co), matching cardstock photo mat pad of 32 - just delicious, Lil Davis Rickrack Runway, and a Maya Road chipboard flower booklet.....
thankyou so much Lisa....you have really 'blown me away' with your generosity...xxxooo

2nd parcel...was my order from Crafting In Style...I ordered some of the new Basic Grey papers...and its so YUMMO (phoebe would have to be my fav)....Oh and i got the BG precision Files...I havnt been able to find any down here in VIC....so im so glad i snapped some up from Jolene....hehehe...they are AWESOME
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3rd parcel...was my 'No More Photos' LO - and my contributors copy of SC magazine....but no cheque...so i dont know what happened there!

Last but not least...as promised...my LO's and card

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one i created using the Stampin' Up! Headline Alpha stamps, Not Quite Navy and Rose Red ink, stampin write black, ribbon, brads
I really love the stamped background - but not sure about the rest...lol!

2nd LO was a for a product challenge on Riverland Scrapbooking... i was sent the Lil Davis epoxy stickers and metal frames to use on a LO...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and the card
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
was just for fun...playing with my SU stamps
I used a couple of stamps from the 'Good things Grow' set, Not quite Navy and rose red ink, silver brad.

tfl

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

3 parcels ! Yippee :)

Your LO looks great -- all of it :)

February 27, 2007 9:16 am  
Blogger Sandie said...

Wow you've been busy Fleur........luv your cards too matie.....lots happening at your place......luv Sandie

February 27, 2007 12:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the layout... love the stamped background AND the rest.

February 27, 2007 2:03 pm  
Blogger simone said...

gotta love 3 parcels lucky duck! All your goodies look divine and I especially like the card you did:-)

February 27, 2007 8:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your such a clever cookie...i luv ur LO FANTASTIC!!

February 28, 2007 7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs