2007/03/30

We're Going on an EGG HUNT!

Easter Bunny was nice enough to stop off at my blog, before visiting all the girls and boys (and mums and dads) next week.
He has HIDDEN some delicious Easter Eggs around the place (Yum Yum)
They look like this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PLEASE read through all instructions carefully - there are more ways to earn extra entries
You will need to find 8 more - they are HIDDEN all over my blog

Once you have found the other 8 Easter Eggs, you MUST come back to this post and make a comment, claiming that you have FOUND THEM ALL! (Do not reveal you answers in your comment)
You can then email me with the TITLE of each Post that you found each Easter Egg.
fleurie78@optusnet.com.au
(please put EASTER EGG HUNT in your email subject line)
Each CORRECT email will get ONE entry into the draw for the very EGG'Citing prize pack.

A winner will be picked at random on the 10th of April 2007 - they will win this awesome prize
Including: Cadbury Easter Eggs in a little tin bucket with a little chickie dee, Stampin' Up mounted stamp, handmade card - made with SU! products, and some delectable Jelly Beans.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

as a BONUS
All those who SIGN UP to my Stampin' Up! Newsletter, will receive an EXTRA entry.
(If you have already signed up - you have already earned yourself an extra entry)
You will receive 'occassional' emails informing you of current specials, upcoming events and classes and great sample ideas for cardmaking and scrapbooking.
Sign up TODAY!!!!

********************************************
Please spread the word......
You can link this POST from your blog..........
and dont forget to email your friends

********************************************

Happy EGG HUNTING.....

22 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

Ok Fleur, I have just zipped through all your marvelous posts and located the 8 eggs...boy I wish they were real....I shall email you now....ta...Sandie

March 30, 2007 3:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found them all too! yipee

March 30, 2007 3:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME too!!
I found them all.....

March 30, 2007 4:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man that took me a while -- kept stopping to read and check the LO's and cards out =) -- but did find them all eventually *giggle*

Flea

March 30, 2007 4:26 pm  
Blogger bon said...

got them all, great reading along the way!

March 30, 2007 8:29 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found them all :)

March 30, 2007 8:48 pm  
Blogger The Librarian said...

I have found them!

I have found them!!!

Woohooo! Happy Dance!!!!

March 30, 2007 9:09 pm  
Blogger Carol Dunstan said...

Found 'em. Are they dark chocolate?

March 30, 2007 9:14 pm  
Blogger simone said...

found them woohoo:-)

Vicky found them too but she can't post a comment from her computer. I'm sure she will email you:-)

March 30, 2007 9:33 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

Yep no probs simone
I got an email from vicky

so

Vicky has found them too

March 30, 2007 10:06 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found them all and have emailed you.
Found some wonderful inspiration on your blog while i was looking too :)

March 30, 2007 10:10 pm  
Blogger Rachel Hope said...

FOUND THEM :D

March 31, 2007 2:55 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

oh Hey great Idea Fleur!
I got on I cant believe it!
I reacon it goodgle, cos oh anyway
Thanks Simone, thanks Fleur that wa fun!

April 01, 2007 11:02 am  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

I think I got them all...cheers!

April 01, 2007 1:16 pm  
Blogger Rochelle W said...

I found them all Woo Hoo.
I love all your scrapbook pages.

April 01, 2007 6:26 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

I found them all Fleur :-D and signed up for the newsletter :-D

April 01, 2007 7:42 pm  
Blogger doverdi said...

I found them all too and also signed up for your newsletter! What an awesome blog with a lot of creative cards, layouts & projects. Thanks for sharing.

April 01, 2007 10:04 pm  
Blogger Nancy said...

Found them all... off to email you!

Great blog, by the way!

April 02, 2007 3:08 am  
Blogger Heather Leech said...

I found 'em! What a fabulous blog...I'm subscribing for sure!!
Heather L.

April 02, 2007 4:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found them all too! In doing so I was able to see what an awesome scrapbooker you are!

April 02, 2007 4:41 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

awesome prize Fleur!!!!!

April 02, 2007 7:59 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Oooooooh I just scrolled down and saw the prize Fleur....got a little bit excited...that looks great matie.....luv Sandie

April 04, 2007 4:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs