2007/07/14

Latest PUBLICATION

This months issue of Scrapbook Creations features so many Friends of mine....congrats to all of you.
I also have a LO featured in this issue SC No.44 (Vol 6 No 5) on page 112 - for the Christmas In July Quick Grabs section.

GRUMPY REINDEER
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It shows up a little Dark in the mag....but you will get the idea....lol!

I'm going to have a great day today...I have Michelle coming around and we are going to be STAMPIN' it UP! all day.....so check back soon for my LATEST stamping projects!!!!
and tonight im getting the PJ's ready for a night of scrappin with Lorrie and friends....cant wait

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

I saw this and showed all my friends at work
" lokk this was done by my friend Fleur"
They thought you were very clever.lol
I do too!

July 22, 2007 12:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs