2007/07/12

We met the SIMPSONS today!!!!

Today we headed over to Fountain Gate...to check out the Simpsons Show that they had put on for the school holidays....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was such a fantastic day
Free POPCORN
Free photo with the Simpsons
and
a FREE Simpsons SHOW......

here are some pics I have to share...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the photo that we received on the day.....There was a spot to sit...and they took the photo and then printed it out...then and there....HOW COOL! Perfect for a mum who scrapbooks, right?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We had a great day....but im so TIRED now...lol!

last night i was SUPER busy...I made a whole heap of projects using the NEW Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue products....Stay tuned for 'SNEAK PEEKS'.........very soon......

Friday night I have a workshop...and then I thought I might check out the Cybercrop over at Crafting In Style - its a 'spooky' FRIDAY the 13th themed night....
I havnt done a CC in a while....so I hope i can make it later on Friday night...

Saturday I'm catching up with Michelle again...and we are going to GO CRAZY making up Stampin' Up! card and project ideas - I cant wait...We have set some challenges for one another...so it will be great to see what comes from our day of STAMPING....Ill be sure to share!
and then on Saturday night...I am going to a PJ CROP at my good friend Lorrie's (check out her site http://www.scrapbookcapital.com.au/ wink, wink) We are going to Scrap, Chat and eat Chinese I think.....lol! Seriously cant wait.....

catch you all soon

8 Comments:

Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

cool photos..i cant believe you got free photos how good is that!

July 12, 2007 8:31 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

oh cool, can't wait to see those simpson photos scrapped. Katie adores simpsons too, except she calls them the 'simsis'
Hope to see you at the cybercrop!!

July 13, 2007 9:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pic, Fleur. Must be a promo for the Movie.

I love your clickable buttons. LOL.. See you Tuesday.

July 13, 2007 12:10 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool pics ! How nice to receive something for free :)

July 13, 2007 2:07 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Oh wow! I want to move to melbourne NOW...lol.
How are you? I've been quite slack in commenting on blogs lately.
Those photos are so cool! I bet you can't wait to scrap them!
Oh man...if we do end up in Melbourne you know you'll have a little tag along when you go to your fun crop nights..lol.
Have a great weekend...im jelous! lol.
Luv Belinda
xx

July 13, 2007 4:16 pm  
Blogger Manon Keir said...

st weekend a girl can have, hope you have fun!!
Ps. good to see you at CIS !

July 13, 2007 8:38 pm  
Blogger Manon Keir said...

hey something went wrong
I meant
sounds like the best weekend a girl can have, hope you have fun!!
Ps. good to see you at CIS !

July 13, 2007 8:40 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

We did the same think too Fleur, I had my photo taken on the couch with the family, I thought it was so much fun, my kids thought I was a little insane, lol

July 22, 2007 12:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs