2007/07/18

STUPENDOUS Stamp a STACK!!!

Wowo what a great night last night.......
Thanks girls for coming along....and for making my night super fun....
I hope you all LOVED your 10 cards....

Here are the cards we created last night. 10 cards - 5 each of 2 designs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dont forget - BOOK IN TODAY for next months Stamp a Stack - places are filling fast!
Hurry!!!! 2 spots remaining for AUGUST


FREE Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have just received my ORDER of Mini Catalogues from Stampin' Up!
If you would like to receive a FREE Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue please email me with your mailing address at fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

Australian residents only, thankyou!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Fleur, I had a great time last night. Cards are fatantastic, company was great....what more could you want.

July 18, 2007 10:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Fleur, I had a great time last night. Cards are fatantastic, company was great....what more could you want.

July 18, 2007 10:03 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Fleur

Yes it was a great time on Tues night - had a great time making the cards and enjoyed meeting the girls as well ! i love my cards and my first recipient loves hers too.. Thanks again !

July 19, 2007 12:10 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

Hey Fleur, I just cant wait to come in August, I'm so busting to make some cool cards!

July 22, 2007 12:14 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Hey Fleur, sounds like you have alot of happy customers..way to go!
Love the cards..very beautiful!
Belinda
xxx

July 22, 2007 12:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs