2007/07/15

WOW...what a weekend

I need another to recover......hehehehehe

All day saturday, Michelle and I created cards from the NEW SU! range of stamps - that are to be RELEASED for ordering on the 1st of August...We both created 4 cards (in different designs) and a few other little projects....I will be uploading pics of those tomorrow - so be sure to check back really soon...for some EXCLUSIVE Sneak Peeks of projects showcasing goodies from the Mini Catalouge.

Saturday night I went to a PJ crop at Lorrie's....it was such a great night...the chinese was DELICIOUS.....and the company was fantastic....
I managed to stay up till almost 4am....OMG! can you believe it....
I created 3 LO's - 1 not quite finished as yet....and one - you will have to wait till tomorrow to see...sorry!....

This one I created for Challenge 3 at CIS Cybercrop
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Paper: Scenic Route, bazzill
Chipboard: Scrapfx
Alphas: American Craft
Stamps: Stampin' Up! (take a closer look...I have used one of the new stamps....hehehehehe)

this is a LO I started on Friday night....but it didnt turn out quite how I liked - so i still might be adding something to this one....Its a LO about how lauchie has learnt the song "Galump went the little green frog" - he loves to sing it...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

well night for now
be sure to check back in tomorrow night....for LOADS of Inspirational Ideas.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

Hi fleur,
Your LO are just stunning..glad your weekend was filled with lots of card and scrapping..sounds like my kind of weekend too..
Suz x

July 15, 2007 9:44 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Great pages Fuerie. The pj crop at Lorrie's sounds like it was a lot of fun.

July 15, 2007 10:56 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

great layouts Fleur...bugger, now i have that song in my head...roflmao!!
xx

July 15, 2007 11:32 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Thanks for joining in with the CC Fleur! Was great to 'see' you again :)
Love those LO's, love to see LO's from you again lol.

July 16, 2007 9:14 am  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Me again...
Just seen that you nominate me for the scrapjacked site..Aweeee, thanks. I LOVE your work too...
xxx

July 16, 2007 12:44 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Fleur
We sing that Galump frog song to my neices and newphews too.. love it !! Lachie is certainly growing up!! Love the los - gorgeous as always - nice to see you scrapping again too and a great way of using your stamps too. !!

Bec XX

July 16, 2007 1:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4am OMG it sounds like you had so much fun. Catch up with you soon
Ange

July 16, 2007 5:14 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

Hey Fleur I love the Crazy Hair Day, look at his face " priceless" so cute you could just squish him

July 22, 2007 12:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs