2007/02/28

Another GREAT DAY......

Ok....where do i begin?

I went scrapping today at my friend Sally's house....we have started getting together to scrap....and its working...we are generally getting 1 LO done...(which is great...when more than half the day is spent chatting....lol!) I also got to see Suzie - HI GIRLS......

I'm just 'tweeking' my LO that i started and almost finished today....will share with you really soon......promise!

but........here are some LO's that i have been working 'ON and OFF' on.....
This one I have entered for the February Design Sketch on TOP50
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one is my attempt for the 123 Challenge - Challenge No. 1
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have been working on this one for a little bit...but it just wasnt coming together...and then i was fortunate enough to use Sally's CRICUT machine for the title - woo hoo...thanks Sall!
The Criteria was BLING, BUTTONS and CHIPBOARD (you cant really see my Bling! but i used Lil Davis Glitter Glaze over the title and the other criteria...you should be able to spot)

I also received these 2 book/mags in the mail today
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just love anything put out my Scrapbook Trends.....specially the Cards editions
i buy them on ebay...as some shops charge over $40 for them

I have to give a HUGE thanks to my friend Angie who gave me the 'beautifullest' RAK ever.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(this is just a sample of what i received)
This paper by Creative Imaginations....would have to be the MOST BEAUTIFUL paper i have EVER seen IRL....and that is saying something....im almost too scared to use it......lol! Thanks again Angie xxxooo

Now...just a couple more things...so sorry this post is SO LONG....
After my day of Scrapbooking....i picked up Lauchlan...and checked my emails.
I found out i have a CARD getting published in an upcoming issue of Stamping & Papercraft magazine.....im so excited...this is my VERY FIRST Card Publication.....can anyone tell me how much they pay?
and also
My Grumpy Reindeer LO is getting published in issue 44 of SC (some of you know that it was originally getting published in a book in the USA...but i decided in the end not to send it...due to not getting any kind of compensation for postage...and not even a COPY of the finished book.) So now it will be appearing in a future edition of the AUSSIE SC magazine - in the Christmas in July section.

well i think that's it.....sorry to make this post SO LONG....but lots happened today
bring on Thursday....lol!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waving at you madly*
Hi Fleur, gotta say thanx for helping me get my mojo back!
Im LOVIN the scrapping days we are having. The Mexican looks awesome, and its my pleasure you may use my Cricut whenever you like:)
Big congrats about the Card publication.... you deserve it!
Yes Fleur's Friend Angie, I too think its the most gorgeous paper that Ive seen. I'd LOVE to know where you got your hot lttle hands on it??? lol
Thanks again Fleur, I love reading your Blog!
See you Monday
Big Smile
Sally

February 28, 2007 10:49 pm  
Blogger Julie said...

Great pages here Fluer. Love the Mexican one.

Congrats on the mag pubs too.

March 01, 2007 10:04 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

great pages! congrats on the pubs! I just adore that mexican page, just stunning!

March 01, 2007 10:13 am  
Blogger simone said...

love the title on the mexican page Fleur and lucky you getting to play with a cricut.
Congrats on getting a card published too!

March 01, 2007 11:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your card published. I always love your cards. Love the new LOs too.

March 01, 2007 2:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sally I got the paper from Daisy Chain in Queensland, the only ones that I know that stock the paper. They were sooooooooooo helpful

Ange

March 01, 2007 3:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fleur,
Congrats on the card publication..& ur LO are fantastic .WELL DONE!!!
Waving at u madly* as well..woohoo thanks for the mention.

March 01, 2007 4:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs