2007/03/01

Thursday - Another WORKSHOP date added

Today started off OK!
Lauchie had kinder this morning and Bon came over to scrap with me....
We picked up lauchie at 11.30am and he was a pain in the BUTT for the rest of the day - so not alot of scrapping done for me....more 'pulling of the hair'...lol

I have had some great ENTRIES for my "Blogs Birthday"
Dont forget to email me a card to enter.....its as easy as that....and you could win a fabulous prize

I have just sent out an email in regards to
Stampin' Up! Workshops
that i will be hosting on

Tuesday 13th of March - 7.30pm to 9.30pm - FULLY BOOKED

and

Saturday 17th of March - 10.30am to 12.30pm

Due to POPULAR demand...i will be adding an additional TUESDAY night workshop - please contact me ASAP to book your seat!

Tuesday 20th of March - 7.30pm to 9.30pm



The Tuesday is filling up really fast...only a couple more seats available.....Feel free to invite a friend...there will be door prizes...wink, wink!!!! and i promise you'll have loads of fun

Please email me if you would like to recieve the Workshop email newsletter and if you would like to receive further newsletters and information about Stampin' Up! - sign up for future newsletters in the side 'link bar'

fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

If you are unavailbe to make one of the workshops...but you would like to place an order - please contact me.

also

If you are wanting to order some of the Retired Stampin' Up! Stamps - please contact me asap...as now is the time to order. As of April 1st these stamps will will NO LONGER be available.

1 Comments:

Anonymous scrapbooking ideas australia said...

I would like to order few of them next week.

Thanks

May 30, 2012 6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs