2007/03/03

More Workshops

Due to popular demand...
I have added another date for my workshops

Tuesday 13th of March - 7.30pm to 9.30pm FULLY BOOKED

Saturday 17th of March -10.30am to 12.30pm Few seats remaining

Tuesday 20th of March - 7.30pm to 9.30pm NEW DATE


Also dont forget to email me your B'day CARDS...you have till tomorrow (Sunday the 4th of March) to send them too me....I have already recieved some GORGEOUS ones.

I went scrapbooking last night at a friends...it was a great night...i managed to get a couple of LO's finished off - so i will share them with you shortly..

I am heading up to BERRI S.A next weekend with the family....so that we can have a cuddle with our new Nephew and also to visit Lauchie's Grandparents...we are really looking forward to the little break. So i will be super busy next week 'prepping' everything for the FIRST Workshop for the Tuesday night....

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

wow your on fire sweetie!

March 03, 2007 9:20 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Gidday Fleur, I sent you an email this week, haven't heard from you - I was just wondering if there were any spots left for Tuesday....I'm assuming you didnt get the email so may have to book for the next Tuesday.....I shall wait to hear from you....ta....luv Sandie

March 04, 2007 10:27 am  
Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Fleur...I would have loved to catch up next weekend...but I will be in Perth for the Scrapboxx retreat.... such a bummer it is the same weekend....hopefully the next time!
Mardi x

March 04, 2007 2:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs